Join Fabricate Atlanta for a 4-part class designed specifically for entry level/beginner level sewers. We jump right in, reviewing how to thread your machine, wind a bobbin and use the stitch selector. Then we make some useful projects: a napkin with mitered corners, reversible tote bag, a versatile roll-up bag and a zippered pillowcase! Come learn from seasoned instructors that have the knowledge and patience to set you on the right path.
Skills You’ll Learn: how to use your machine, threading your machine, winding a bobbin, backtacking, corners, curves, zippers, linings, bindings, installing handles, hand stitching and finishing
- January AM 2018: class meets Tuesdays, January 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th from 10am-12:30pm
- January PM 2018: class meets Tuesdays, January 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th from 7-9:30pm
- February AM 2018: class meets Wednesdays, February 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th from 10am-12:30pm
- February PM 2018: class meets Wednesdays, February 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th from 7-9:30pm
- February WKD 2018: class meets Sundays, February 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th from 10am-12:30pm
- March AM 2018: class meets Mondays, March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 10am-12:30pm
- March PM 2018: class meets Mondays, March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 7-9:30pm
Cost: $250 course fee; 15% discount for Homestead Atlanta Members (with Member Discount Code.) Supplies requirements are listed on the supplies tab of the registration page.
Your support helps us provide the education to build a more resilient Atlanta. Save on workshops by becoming a member today for only $5 a month!