Join Fabricate Atlanta for a 4-part class designed specifically for entry level/beginner level sewers. We jump right in, reviewing how to thread your machine, wind a bobbin and use the stitch selector. Then we make some useful projects: a napkin with mitered corners, reversible tote bag, a versatile roll-up bag and a zippered pillowcase! Come learn from seasoned instructors that have the knowledge and patience to set you on the right path.
Skills You’ll Learn: how to use your machine, threading your machine, winding a bobbin, backtacking, corners, curves, zippers, linings, bindings, installing handles, hand stitching and finishing
- August AM: meets Wednesdays, August 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd from 10am-12:30 pm
- August PM: meets Wednesdays, August 2nd, 9th, 16th, and 23rd from 7-9:30pm
- September AM: meets Tuesdays, September 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 10am-12:30pm
- September PM: meets Tuesdays, September 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th from 7-9:30pm
- September Weekend: meets Sundays, September 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th from 10-12:30pm
Cost: $250 course fee; 15% discount for Homestead Atlanta Members (with Member Discount Code.) Supplies requirements are listed on the supplies tab of the registration page.
Your support helps us provide the education to build a more resilient Atlanta. Save on workshops by becoming a member today for only $5 a month!