Ready to make your yard or homestead more fruitful? Join Georgia orchard expert Bill Ford from Johnson Nursery in Ellijay for a quick but comprehensive view of what you need to know to help berry bushes thrive in your landscape.
- How to plant and care for your berry bushes (blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- How to select berry bush varieties for your home or garden
- How to troubleshoot berry bush problems
- How to prune berry bushes
- How and when to harvest berry bushes
- How to fertilize berry bushes
- How to nurture your berry bushes for long-term fruit production
Plus, receive a discount on “Berry Bush Planting” packages from Farmer D Organics for attending!
About the Instructor:
Specializing in hardy fruit trees for the homeowner, Johnson Nursery offers antique varieties, disease-resistant varieties, as well as newer varieties of apples, peaches, pears, persimmons, plums, cherries, grapes, muscadines, berries, figs, blueberries and more. Bill and Elisa Ford have owned and operated Johnson Nursery for 26 years and continue to expand their line of plants to meet the needs of their clients. Johnson Nursery is located 90 miles north of Atlanta in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.