Join Fabricate Atlanta for a 4-part class designed specifically for entry level/beginner level sewers. We jump right in, reviewing how to thread your machine, wind a bobbin and use the stitch selector. Then we make some useful projects: a napkin with mitered corners, reversible tote bag, a versatile roll-up bag and a zippered pillowcase! Come learn from seasoned instructors that have the knowledge and patience to set you on the right path.
Skills You’ll Learn: how to use your machine, threading your machine, winding a bobbin, backtacking, corners, curves, zippers, linings, bindings, installing handles, hand stitching and finishing
- August AM: class meets Wednesdays, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, & 8/29 from 10am-12:30pm
- August PM: class meets Wednesdays, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, & 8/29 from 7-9:30pm
- August WKD: class meets Sundays, 8/5, 8/12, 8/19, & 8/26 from 10am-12:30pm
- September AM: class meets Tuesdays, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, & 9/26 from 10am-12:30pm
- September PM: class meets Tuesdays, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, & 9/26 from 7-9:30pm
- October AM: class meets Mondays, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, & 10/29 from 10am-12:30pm
- October PM: class meets Mondays, 10/1, 10/8, 10/15, & 10/29 from 10am-12:30pm
Cost: $275 course fee; 15% discount for Homestead Atlanta Members (with Member Discount Code.) Supplies requirements are listed on the supplies tab of the registration page.
Your support helps us provide the education to build a more resilient Atlanta. Save on workshops by becoming a member today for only $5 a month!